We wanted to identify how many companies are working to remove the reasons why customers have to contact them.
- To learn how many companies measure their customers’ top 10 reasons for contact (‘demand drivers’) and if so what are they
- To learn how many companies quantify contact by other types of reason and if so quantify the demand by those reasons
- To learn what else companies are doing in the related fields of:
- Tracking contact rates
- First contact resolution
- Using a variety of listening posts for the voice of customer
- Measuring customer satisfaction
The Professional Planning Forum and Budd are collaborating to share best practices learned in this survey so that forum members and other readers can improve what they do for their customers, whilst improving operating costs and removing customers’ frustrations – stopping the dumb things we do to customers.
Please log in or register an account to download this article.